Summer 2016 Registration
- Camp Whatchamacallit
Starting Saturday May 14th– 9:00am @ Field House Glass Entrance & Field House Front Desk and online – http://reg.theworksonline.ca
- Aquarena Fitness Centre, Field House Combo & The Workout Members Advanced Members Registration Aquatic Programs All Time Slots
Wednesday May 25 8:00am-12:00noon – (Online, Phone & In Person)
- All Aquatic Program Time Slots
Starting Wednesday May 25 at 12noon (Online, Phone & In Person)
- Birthday Parties & Room Rentals
Starting Wednesday June 1, 12:00noon (Online, Phone & In Person)
*Note: Effective Summer 2016, all party bookings must be paid in full at time of booking)
The Summer 2016 Schedule will be available online and in person at the Aquarena on May 18th.
Important Things To Know!!
• Customers are responsible to read their receipts for details on class times, start & end dates and number of classes
• Refunds and Credits are for medical reasons only. Lessons missed due to power outages, snowstorms or circumstances out of The Works control will not be credited, refunded or made up
• Members Advanced Registration is for the following: Aquarena Fitness Centre Members (Prime Time Basic, Prime Time Deluxe, Mid-Day Basic), Field House Combo members and The Workout members with a minimum membership duration of 3 months. Members are only permitted to register their children or grandchildren, the child must be on the same household as the active member. After the time specified for Advanced Member’s Registration, members must follow general registration procedures
• Online Registration: Customers must have an account set up prior to 4pm on May 24th, 2016. Payment is taken online by Visa or MasterCard only. Online registration is available for Camp Whatchamacallit, Aquatic Programs and Pool Parties/Rentals. Full payment is required for all programs.
• Phone Registration: Taken by phone with a Visa or MasterCard only. Due to the high volume of calls during the first few weeks of registration, phone registration is taken by returning calls in the order voice mails are received. Customers may start to leave voice messages as of 12noon on the appropriate registration day - messages left prior to 12noon will not be returned. Please leave one message with your name and number only-do not leave lesson details/requests or credit card information. Phone registration is available for Aquatic Programs and Pool Parties/Rentals. It is not available for Camp Whatchamacallit,. Full payment is required for all programs.
• In-Person Registration: Aquatic program registration takes place at the Aquarena. Numbers will be distributed 1 hour (11:00am) before registration start time. Payment methods accepted are cash, debit, Visa or MasterCard only. Camp Whatchamacallit registration takes place at the Field House Customer Service Desk. In-Person registration is available for Camp Whatchamacallit, Aquatic Programs and Pool Parties/Rentals. Full payment is required for all programs
• Registration will be available for lesson sets in July-September. Registration in one set does not guarantee registration in other sets.
• Refunds/Credits are for medical reasons only. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.